Tuesday 9 August 2011

Today's the day.

I've woken up with bad guts. Today of all days. Might be nerves. I'm hoping they'll settle down by interview time. Although I am a bit nervous I'm positive and looking forward to it. It's a strange feeling. I just want a job, looking at the job websites & daytime TV are doing my head in.

I see those bloody idiots have been at it again, riots on the streets of London, Birmingham and now Nottingham! Send in the Army and shoot the fuckwits thats what I say.....while we still have one! Reminds me of that Smiths song:

"Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again ?
The Leeds side-streets that you slip down
I wonder to myself
Hopes may rise on the Grasmere
But Honey Pie, you're not safe here
So you run down
To the safety of the town
But there's Panic on the streets of Carlisle
Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
I wonder to myself"

Got the Ozric Tentacles on this morning. They're helping me with keeping cool. I really miss those days they released good albums, not like the last few, when all the band left and it became a family affair (son on Keyboards, missus on Bass etc). Well here's them live coming to the end of their best period. I saw them on this tour and bumped in to Bass player in a pub in Cambridge. Really nice bloke.







No comments:

Post a Comment