Wednesday 17 August 2011

Fucking TV!

Right, I'm officially in the "slipping into madness" zone. I woke up this fine morning feeling a bit shitty, that funny feeling you get just before a cold breaks through. I hope I'm not getting another cold, not long had one. Anyway, it's the 2nd phase of tuning in the digital TV's day. You may remember I mentioned I lost all the BBC channels last time, well, I've re-tuned again. The downstairs is ok but the fucking upstairs...(deep breath grizz, keep it together!)....I now have the BBC channels again but everything else is gone.

I can't fucking win.

I'm going to take my frustration out on those apple trees in the garden I think. They're magic apple trees because a whole tree load of apples fall on the floor, I go out and risk my life with the pissed up wasps and pick them up and the next fucking morning, there's another tree load on the floor. The bloody tree is still full of them. I have offered them to people, they are welcome to pick them from the tree (they are cooking apples), but nobody wants them.

I'm seriously thinking about doing voluntary work, but I'm not sure what I should get into. Anyone got any ideas?

I had a text from my friend asking if I wanted to go to a School Reunion in September. Someone on Facebook is organising it. He knew what I'd say but asked coz he would only go if I was....odd you may think, until you know who's organising it and who's apparently going. I'm not going, because I wasn't exactly the best of friends with most of the list and If my memory serves I owe one of them a quid! Sorry Ellerby, I'm skint and jobless, you ain't having it.

It's funny, I'm really not interested what people I went to school with are doing now. Most will be married, divorced, have kids. I think that the people I'm still in contact with now from those days are the ones that I'm meant to be friends with. We've made an effort to stay friends. Fuck the rest of ya! I always have an image of what these reunions are like. For instance, the Fat ugly girl at school is bound to be the finest looking and is just there to rub it in. The Bully wont go but the bullied will, in the hope to get their own back. Everyone will be itching to know what you've done with yourself since leaving school, hoping like fuck it's not as good as them. Maybe it's me and it's not like that, but I bet you I'm not far off.

I found this on youtube the other day.....I found it funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment