Sunday 4 September 2011

I'm ok, with my decay.

A very quiet weekend this week. Apart from my weekly Asda shop with my dearest I haven't moved more than 10 yard from her front door. I did however complete my latest model, a Sea Harrier, in Falkland Conflict colours. It was a shit kit, the two halves of the body didn't fit together properly so some minor a subtle alterations were needed.

I did the final touches while we watched the Goonies! Speaking of films, I watched a great film friday. Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, you must see it.

I have another job interview tomorrow afternoon. Quality Control again, completely different industry again, feeling nervous again!! I'd applied for this job months ago and heard nothing, then they advertised it again and they rang the day after I sent my CV! Strange world sometimes isn't it?


My Girlfriends neighbour is being evicted for her kids disgusting racist behaviour. They are 6 and 10 years old. Good, and I hope they don't re-house the horrible shits again, stick them in the Zoo, preferably with the Lions (still unable to beat a Tiger in a fight by the way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment