Sunday 23 October 2011

Something to do!

I've found out that I'm not entitled to any benefits as of the end of the month. OK, if thats the case then fair enough but can anyone explain to me how the fuck people can be on the Dole forever, other hand outs and no intention of finding work? This country is a fucking piss take.

Luck would have it I may have a temporary job 'til Xmas. It's cash coming in and although I doubt it's gonna be a fortune it's going to be more than £67 quid a fortnight. Shall find out tomorrow.

I had a man start talking to me the other evening while I was sat on the door step having a quiet smoke. I haven't a clue what he was talking about, I was amazed at how he looked...

OK, so he wasn't red and didn't have sawn off horns but he looked like Hellboy. The fact that his voice was deeper than Barry Whites didn't help my mind wandering either.

No comments:

Post a Comment