Thursday 8 March 2012

I think I'm Having a Breakdown.

After the last few weeks of bullshit and stress I think my body is reacting. Woke up this morning and have been sick twice for no apparent reason and I've got the shakes. I feel generally uneasy about things for some reason. I'm hoping this will pass as I've got job seeking to do and a depression will not help things. I don't suffer with depression by the way but I'm not feeling myself at all and feel I could easily slip into a dark mood.

Today so far I've tried to sort my tax out with the HMRC and luckily actually got through to a person. Unfortunately I can't sort anything out until after Saturday! It's then down to the Job Centre to see what they advise, no doubt more bollocks. I'm then going to see if I can get some application forms from various places and visit a previous employer to see if he minds giving me a reference.

It's then up to my girlfriends house for a few days, hopefully get my head together.

sorry again for the moan.

No comments:

Post a Comment