Monday 21 November 2011

Arse Over Tit!

I've done myself some damage. I tripped over some wooden pallets at work and hurt myself. I've got a nasty bruise to my right upper arm, right fore-arm, index finger on right hand, bruising just under my Sternum and some nice bruises up my upper left arm and across my left shoulder. Luckily I didn't take down the Shed or i'd have been in trouble. The person who left it were it shouldn't have been has kept their head down today. If they don't bring me a bottle of Rum in tomorrow There'll be trouble.

I've started a revolution, I've been eating away at people convincing them Radio 1 is for fuckwits with little brain cells, obviously anyone even remotely switched on would get fucked off with the same 5 songs over and over again day in, day out. But it seems this doesn't effect some, who think it's great and aren't pissed off listening to Ferne Cottons' pointless chattering about bollocks. However us few with a brain have managed a day and a half with "Absolute - 90's radio". OK still not BBC 6 Music but they vow not to repeat any song all day! It's a start. So we have 3 Factions trying to gain control of the radio, those with brains (of which I'm leader), the brainless (fighting for Radio 1) and the utter dregs (who insist on calling the radio "The Wireless". And these people aren't as old as you'd think either!). So the dregs have no chance, as they are looked down upon by most folk. I will be victorious as I have the supervisor on my side. First the radio, then the company.....THEN THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment