Monday 2 January 2012

Hurrah! The Bollocks Is Over.

OK, it's all over for another year. Xmas/New Year, gets worse every year. I'm glad it's over.

My dislike for Harry Potter films is well known to family and friends but a pretty controversial opinion when in the presence of my dearest and her eldest son. It's probably made worse by his insistance on running about with a toy Wand shouting "Abra Spewmantieum" or whatever it is. It's utter clap-trap, ripped off from a thousand other fantasy stories. I see, yet again, British TV companies are playing the damned films AGAIN, not 2 months since doing it before.
I had the misfortune of enduring the final installment over the festive period. What a let down the death of Voldermort was! I was expecting some huge explosion of magic and special effects but for me, like the rest of the films, was pretty average.

It's been a weekend of shit films though, Friday night it was Apollo 18.....and last night....Conan! Avoid at all cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment