Sunday 19 February 2012

It's life Jim but not as we know it.

OK, not post for a while but I've been busy with this new job. I can't say I like it or the boss but its putting a few quid in my pocket.

Grantham. I spend my day there. I deliver to every corner of that shithole and I'm now completely convinced what I've said all along....it's full of oddballs and it's shit. A town where it's deemed the height of fashion to wear sovereign rings and really thick gold chains over the top of your jumper for all to see, Streets which have no order to the house numbers, a shopping centre full of shops but only 3 have delivery points at the back so a mile walk to deliver to the others, where it seems young lads like to brawl in the middle of the road (I've seen 3). I could go on and on but I really can't be arsed. It's depressing and why anyone would live there is beyond me.

I liked the mighty boosh it was funny and different. Noel Fieldings new series however sadly isn't, or rather it's mildly amusing but I don't like it as much as The Boosh. Top Gears back too, Yawn! someone needs to tell Hammond he isn't funny and pretending to be a bit stupid doesn't work. Steve Wright needs his mouth sewing shut along with Chris Evans who has insisted on playing a complete shit song from the new Muppets film every fucking day and proclaim it's a work of genius, sorry Chris, you're wrong and you're a cock.

I think I need a holiday, away from this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment